Friday, August 17, 2007

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (:

Okay. My maid finally left. After.. 6 years? Wells, no matter what bad she did or how much we quarelled, I'll still feel as if I lost a companion to play scrabble/monopoly, talk, eat, spend time, quarell, and have fun with. But then again, even the best sunsets have to end. There will be misses and sadness I guess, but it'll be over soon.

And also, I'LL HAVE TO PACK MY BED, PACK MY CLOTHES, WASH MY UNDIES/SOCKS, WASH MY DISHES AND EVERYTHING PERSONAL BY MYSELF. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

In short, I'll be my own maid now. T.T

By the way, some overdue news. My phone was consfiscated by christina tan on tues and she didnt me allow to get back my sim card (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) But then somehow I got my sim card and am currently using a super user-unfriendly low cost phone. Okay fine it isn't that bad but it hasn't got any dictionary!!!!!! Wthhhhhhh >:C So now I type very slowly and reply very long. Dont blame me.

I'm getting back my phone on mon and I CANT WAIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home