Sunday, September 02, 2007

A hole in my boots!

Alright, today was AGI. Cabbed there w the guys. Stupid us, we paid more than the last rehearsal but alighted directly opposite the main entrance. It was raining :/ Not very good sign!

Yeah so march in and stood there. EEW. The soil became MUD cause of the downpour! EEEEWWWWW. Want to fidget also cannot, the boots are like sunken inside the mud. I was thinking maybe slowly I will be sucked into the mud. YUCK. Anyway, the whole parade was dirty, muddy, wet and short. It was supposed to be an hour but it ended after 30mins. Oh and I was very sleepy. *Yawns*

**The long forehead timer was being irritating again. Just like a monkey >:C

K so after that, went to j8 and dinnered at kfc. Cheese fries so ew now. Too much of it now. Chesse shmeeeeese wheeesh. Tey is gonna abstain from cheese for 1 month :O

At home, I had to clean my boots by myself! You know I took a loooooong time cause it was so disgustingly muddy. And guess what, I cut out the back of the sole of the boot (which was already on the verge of tearing out) and inside was all mud and track bits. YUCK. Hahah so both my boots have holes in the bottom now. Sorraye :/

YAY KOTO IS POSTPHONED AND BFA IS CANCELLED!
*Throws confetti into air*

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home