Friday, August 24, 2007

3!

Sup yo! (:

Was too lazy to blog about fireworks! Ah but it was damn beautiful. And I took many photos! Clickittttttttttttttt.

Okay minicomp groupings were finally out. It has been like 8 months after minicomp last year and now, IT SEEMS SO SOON!

NC3!
Brenda Lynette Yuhchyi Claudia (:

Hahah. I wonder how will this new group be. And what sparks will we create (hahaha!!). LOL. Anyway. I suddenly find 3 a nice number. But I still love 2 very much (:
Woah.. time passes really quickly. It seems not long ago that we've been introduced to minicomp and now we're leading the juniors. Scary~ :/

For now, eoys is TOP pirority. I shan't give a heck about my f9 maths and screwed physics paper today :/ I actually didnt know there are questions on the last page until the last 1 min. Wth. Stupid stupidity.

I LOVE PHYSICS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home