Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ignite my mind

Gah! There's a bug at my friendster profile ):. I can see only the background even after deleting the stupid google html ad! Walaoooooo. Stupid virus. :>C Someone who knows what to do please save it.

Ah we finally took the connexio photo after dragging for weeks! Apparently today was the last day so that explains why (: A group of stupid idiotic illbred anonying primary side kids were like irriating us w their irrelevant presence and crap even though we kept silent.

"Ooooooooopzz we al-mos stepped on ya bagzzzzz. Harharharhar!"

She had a fucking badge on her pinafore okay. Some monitor man. We couldn't take it so we scolded them. Hmph.

Yesterday's mugging session was damn fruitful (: But today's test ended like... I hope I'll at least pass :/

Someone chop of my middle finger please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home