Sunday, August 12, 2007

:D

Okay I just watched the NDP repeat show. The parade and ceremony!!!!! The casing was super cool lah haha! I SAW JIAHUI'S EYECANDY :D It was damn obvious since he appeared so many times. Our nee soon training days! :D I saw boonyi and huimiao and kelvinson sir! During the march in, I saw MYSELF! Hahah coolio man, but it was just a flash. I saw boonyi and the people near the perimeter plus the perimeter people!

Actually the behind people beloked until rather unorganisedly :/ But nevermind heee. Ohmy and I saw GYM :D The super cute ncc officer! He was the contingent commander! AAHHH :D I miss himmmmmmm ): I wished I could have watched him more during training days ):

Heh at first I was quite confused about the GOH + colours. Anyway, they're damn cool lor. WAAAH :D Shittttt I wanna see gym again. He.is.so.cute. WAHAHAHAHAH.

After the p&c everything else is kinda boring. So I didn't continue watching. When I get the soft copy of alllllll the photos we took during trainings I'll post them up man! :D

K sophia and haziq organised this fireworks display watching this sat! And the officers organised gathering cum bbq on 8sept! I wanna goooooooooo :D I miss everyone now. My saturdays feel emtpy already ):

GYMMMMMMMMM <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home