Friday, August 31, 2007

Frivolous

So movie yesterday. Natalie and I were outnumbered greatly. Thank you very much for planning and deserting the mess to us man. Awkwardness. Btw, we watched RATTATOUVILLE! :D It was great! Hehehe so nice (: But I still wanna watch hairspray!

Toh says she'll probably leave for america in january. ))))))): Please change your mind and stay here. Don't go wenjjiieeeeeee ):
DON'T! x100000000000000000000000000

Hmmm alright actually I shouldn't be here. I should be studying for bfa/koto/EOYS. But. ): EOYS is a bother. HOW CAN I STUDY EVERYTHING. But my sept holidays is full-packed. So all the more I need to muggggggg. But, no? Extemely extremely sick of studying especially maths and science. WALAO. BUT BOTH ARE DOUBLE-WEIGHTAGED FOR STREAMING.

GO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home