Wednesday, August 08, 2007

NDP 2007
We made the difference (:

It was the real day this time. Starting our w simple drills practice then our warrants came to talk to us. They talked to us about our great improvement from the first time they took us till now. Yeah, indeed. Great changes (: Then the hot practice run, and the last truncated run. I finally spotted my super cute ncc officer! At the convention hall, ate kfc for dinner, took photos, gave out our handwritten messages notebooks to the trainers/warrants, oogling at my ncc officer. Then the LAST PARADE.

Downstairs suntec, I kept turning around to look at the ncc guy! He's like super short lah so hard to notice :/ But he's chaochaochao CUTE so nevermind about the height (: Yeah then we marched towards the floating platform. Whoa, there are like 10 times the people alongside the road watching us and taking pictures. AND THE DRUMMERS :D
While reaching there, one of the sirs said, "Okay now you'll be on tv/taking pictures of you." something along that time. I was so scared that I will be on tv that I quickly hid my face lol.

Before marching in, everyone was super high lah. We sang the last time along "Stand up for Singapore" It was very noisy that I couldn't even hear myself talking. When it was about to start, everyone was super nervous lah! Like omg it was the real thing. Weikiat went, "Good luck stjohns!" and it was very touching. All the trainers/officers and the people cheered for us when we were marching in. It was the loudest one among all the other ones. Of course, this is national day.

I screwed the march alittle by not getting in line w shabana. Ah but I secretly adjusted my feet (: So like, we're really on tv now :O Everyone's watching us! I got a shock when I heard some firework noise. Wonder what was it. And I hear no more "simulated" after every invitation of the government people. They were realllllllll! And I realised they like to wear white. HAHA. Good job COLOURS! :D As cool as always (: I stretched my hand and waved, smiling very openly w teeth to the president! :D After that I had a very very strong urge to pee so I kept controlling my urinal bowels so I didnt really watch the GOH contingent march back. I could just pee right infront of national tv okay :/

Then we marched back to suntec. Back to convention hall 401 (: Everyone was cheering for us. It was overwhelming. We did it, we made the difference! I saw the ncc guy for the last time ): I really felt like crying while doing the ndp cheer lor ): Well then the airforce wanted to take a photo w us! Wah must be because of haziq. His face lit up when he heard that lah. Hahah so yeah a super heartwarming photo taken with the airforce (((:

Then I shook hands with the airforce people 4 times! One of them I shook twice and he was like "Eh you again?!" HAHAHA. Jiahui was super jealous cause she only shook once (: She kept complaining haha. I'm more friendly what hahah! :D

Fall in for the last parade at SJ HQ. Adrian lim was like, "Next saturday, fall in at HQ with your half-u and your red t-shirt" I held 10% of hope that he really meant it. I even asked around if it was real. But he later laughed and shrugged it off ): Walao. ): Then the zone commisioner was nice enough to give us presents for zone 1! (: And from our seniors too.

Ah then some irritating people at burger king who took photos of us. And the dog at the ncc old headquarters finally came out of its den and chased after us. Or rather after me.

(:

*POST-NDP POST NEXT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home